Infraway Return Policy
We are so excited about your new purchase and hope you are too! Please let us know if you have any questions, need help, or are experiencing any issues with your Infraway wearable. You have 30 calendar days from the date you received your Infraway order to start the return process.
We do not accept returns for Infraway products purchased from other retailers. Only products that have been purchased directly from www.theinfraway.com are eligible for returns to Infraway. Infraway products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
To initiate a return send us an email, including your original Infraway order number to: [email protected]
Additional non-returnable items:
- If you are unable to find your order number, please contact us before shipping back your unit. We are unable to process returns without your original Infraway order number.
- Infraway does not cover the shipping costs for returns.
- Infraway products and packaging must be returned in new and undamaged condition. Any product(s) showing signs of wear, use, or being soiled in any way will be deemed “unacceptable” for return and you will be notified.
- Infraway is not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
- Your refund will be initiated within 3-5 business days of receiving and inspecting your return. A detailed email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
- We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, if all items included in your original order are returned.
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm PST
Email: [email protected]
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING AN INFRAWAY WEARABLE HEATING PAD PRODUCT
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- Do not reach for a unit that has fallen into water.
- Do not use a unit while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or store a unit where it can fall
or be pulled into a tub or a sink.
- Do not place a unit in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Do not use a unit for an unintended purpose.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Do not operate a unit under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury
- Close supervision is necessary when a unit is used by, on,
or near children or people with disabilities.
- Use this unit only for its intended use as described in
this manual. Do not use attachments not provided by
- Never operate this unit if it has a damaged cord or battery pack, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the unit to the manufacturer
for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this unit by cord or use cord as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not operate unit where aerosol (spray) products are
being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not immerse unit in water. Keep liquids away from cord
and battery pack.
- Do not cut heating element within unit.
- Do not attempt to open battery pack.
- Do not attempt to disassemble battery pack.
- Do not operate continuously for more than 20 minutes.
After each use, allow unit to rest for one hour before re-using.
- The unit should be turned off prior to charging.
- Unplug the unit after charging or prior to use.
- Remove heating element and battery pack from unit
prior to washing fastener.
- This is not a toy. For adult use only. Consult your doctor
before using this product.
- If you experience any pain while using an Infraway wearable heating pad, suspend any use of the heating pad immediately.
- Use product only according to Instructional Use materials available at www.theinfraway.com
The battery pack used in this device may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated. Do not disassemble,
heat above 100 C or incinerate.
Dispose of used battery pack promptly. Keep away from children. Do not disassemble and do not dispose of in fire.
PLEASE DO NOT USE AN INFRAWAY WEARABLE HEATING PAD, OR ANY INFRARED HEATING HIGH-INTENSITY EXERCISE DEVICE WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM YOUR DOCTOR IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD’s, metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Children and people with disabilities should be accompanied by an adult when using any infrared heating device.
These contraindications do not mean that you are not able
to use an infrared heating or exercise device but we do advise you to consult a doctor first.
Ongoing research is being done to the effects of infrared heat exercise for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of contraindications as shown above. Practical experience has shown that integration of infrared heat exercise into a treatment plan is advisory in a number of cases. This must be done on the advice of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialist or physiotherapist.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO USE
TO REDUCE RISKS OF BURNS, ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, AND PERSONAL INJURY, THIS PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not immerse unit in water. Keep liquids away from unit.
Do not attempt to disassemble unit.
- Do not operate unit continuously for more than 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, allow unit to rest for one hour before re-using.
- Unplug the charger from battery pack after charging or prior to use. An Infraway wearable heating pad will not function while charger is plugged into battery pack.
- Use only on a dry clean surface of the body as shown on instructional material.
- Do not use an Infraway wearable heating pad on wet skin or over topical ointment, especially ones that contain heat producing ingredients as skin burns could result.
- Use a thin fabric, clothing or thin towel between product
and skin to reduce chance of burns.
- Burns can occur regardless of control setting. Check skin
under product frequently and immediately remove from body and turn off at first sign of discomfort.
- Do not place any metallic objects between an Infraway
wearable heating pad and body, including the hook and loop used to fasten an Infraway wearable heating pad.
- Do not sit on, press against, or crush an Infraway wearable heating pad.
- Do not fold an Infraway wearable heating pad during usage.
- Only recharge unit with supplied Infraway charger.
- Carefully examine inner cover before each use.
- Do not tamper or alter an Infraway wearable heating pad
in any way.
- Never leave an Infraway wearable heating pad operating
or charging unattended.
- For adult use only.
WARNING: Please do not use an Infraway wearable heating pad, or any infrared heating device without first obtaining approval from your doctor if any of the following apply: Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD’s, metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any infrared heating device. These contraindications do not mean that you are not able to use an infrared heating device but we do advise you to consult a doctor first. Ongoing research is being done to the effects of infrared heat for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of contraindications as shown above. Practical experience has shown that integration of infrared heat exercise into a treatment plan is advisory in a number of cases. This must be done on advice of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialist or physiotherapist.
IF WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, THIS PRODUCT FAILS DUE TO A DEFECT IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, INFRAWAY LLC WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT, OR NECESSARY COMPONENTS, FREE OF CHARGE.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
- damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- units not used in accordance with Infraway care instructions;
- damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises; and
- failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, and but other rights may vary from country to country and from state to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and procedures of Infraway LLC and all Infraway domestic and international distributors. If you are a client, please contact the appropriate Infraway business entity, dealer or retailer, from whom you directly purchased the product for warranty and return authorization procedures. This warranty is initiated and executed by Infraway LLC.